THE 2017 RYAN WHITE DATA SUMMIT: HIV NEEDS ASSESSMENT PRESENTATION - 20th JUNE 2017
Topics to be Covered
The assessment provides basic epidemiological information about HIV disease in our community (e.g., prevalence, incidence, rates, disparities) and also helps us answer the following questions:
· How are we doing at early identification of persons who are HIV positive?
· How quickly are we getting persons connected with HIV medical care and other services?
· How are we doing at assuring that persons stay engaged in HIV medical care?
· How many people are virally suppressed?
· What are others in the community doing regarding HIV care?
· What could be causing people to drop out of/stay out of care?
Where & When:
Tuesday June 20th
4:30pm – 7:00pm
Lentz Public Health Dept.
2500 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, 37209
1st Floor Centennial Rooms